This Ramadan I will attempt and inshallah succeed in ALL the following. And inshallah when this beautiful month comes to an end I will try to justly hold myself accountable.
- Pray all prayers on time
Pray all voluntary prayers
Read remembrance Azkars after all prayers
Read morning and evening remembrance every day
Read daily remembrance every day
– Constantly check my intention
– Improving my Tawheed
– Live, breath, sleep Subhnallah, Alhamdullah, and Allahuakbar
– Read Quran daily
– Read translation of the Quran every day
– Go to Tarweeh every day
– Refrain from remote backbiting and listening in on gossip
– Hold my tongue to the fullest
– Leave all matters that do not concern me
– Speak less, remain silent more
Increase in knowledge.
– Complete Usuul Thalatha by Sheik Muhammed bin Abdulwahab
– Complete Fiqh AlMuyassru minal Quran wa Sunnah
– Complete the Sharh of 40 Hadith of Imam an-Nawawî
– Implement Riyadh al-Saliheen
– Roughly understand well known Scholars of Islam
Pray for me.
1 thought on “Ramadan Checklist”